Thursday, November 19, 2009

Toys 4 Kids Softball Tournament

Howdy Family,

The information is for a benefit softball tournament I am promoting in Bryan on December 5, 2009. It is a Toys for Kids tournament. The entry fee to play in the tournament is $ 75 + a $ 10 toy per player. All the toys collected will be donated to the B/CS Boys and Girls Club and Radio Mash. A portion of the entry fee will be donated to the B/CS Challenger Baseball Program.

If any of yu re interested in donating a toy(s), money or would like to play in the tournament, please let me know and I will give you more information. This is a low cost tournament and for a good cause. I tink it would be fun to organize one or two teams to play in the tournament. I will be offering a Men's bracket and Co-Ed bracket. Would anyone be interested in organizing a team?


Please contact Greg Sanchez for more info:
281/380-6677 or sanchez_greg@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment