Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hispanic Education Leadership Committee's Annual Scholarship Gala

Hello! Let me introduce myself, I am Paul Negrete, my parents are Joe and Carmen Orozco Negrete and my grandparents are the late George Orozco and Lucia Orozco from Somerville. This year I am chairing the Hispanic Education Leadership Committee's (HELC) Annual Scholarship Gala. The Gala is being held on October 2, 2009. The event raises money for scholarships to Houston Community College and scholarships are to assist Hispanics and other at-risk students. Tables are still available as well as individual tickets. Please take a few minutes to read the information below. For more information, I can be reached at (713)718-5712 or by email at paul.negrete@hccs.edu.
Your consideration for a donation is greatly appreciated.

Click on the page for full size.



Click on the page for full size.


Click on the page for full size. Click on the page for full size.




No comments:

Post a Comment